What are the Reasons for CDR Rejection?
What are the Reasons for CDR Rejection?
Competency Demonstration Report(CDR) is documentation through which engineers get a skilled migration visa for Australia to prove their competencies. Australia requests to write a CDR to showcase its communication skills to the assessor. As per the Migration Skills Assessment Booklet, if a poorly written CDR is submitted to EA. You will increase chances of migrating to Australia will be reduced.
Despite investing a gigantic amount of time and effort, the CDR Report often gets rejected. Thus, proper guidelines set by engineers in Australia need to be followed while writing a CDR Report. You should include the necessary details related to the skills you have gained and the work experience you have in the engineering field. Your writing needs to be very extensive and not be deviated from the guidelines in the MSA Booklet.
To evaluate your skills, qualification, and knowledge, CDR Report needs to be provided to Engineers Australia. Engineers Australia expects you to have the required skills in their part of engineering before they migrate to Australia. Hence, Engineers Australia evaluates the competency of engineers who have qualifications or degrees in engineering, and they are not under the Washington Accord.
A top-quality report needs to be submitted to Engineers Australia for your CDR to be approved. Guidelines from the MSA Booklet need to be followed properly and get a CDR Report. If you don’t write CDR as per the guidelines and requirements by Engineers Australia, then the CDR will be rejected. Hence to get the best results, you need to get tutored to write CDR Report or opt for an expert to write it for you, or even get your CDR Report reviewed and proofread once by an expert. CDRWriters is the best CDR Report Writing Service Provider that assists candidates in preparing their CDR.
Why does CDR Report gets rejected from Engineers Australia?
1. Total Word Count
The CDR Report needs to be around 6000-6800 words in total. It includes your Curriculum Vitae, Continuing Professional Development(CPD), three Career Episodes, and Summary Statement. Your Career Episodes need to meet If your career episodes do not meet the designated word limit, your career episodes will not get admitted. The range of career episodes is between 1000- 2500 words. For CPD and Summary Statement, the required word count is 1500 each.
2. Plagiarized Contents
If you mention copied content from other sources, your CDR Report will not be accepted by Engineers Australia. Your content needs to be 100% original as it is an illustration of your competency and skills. So, don’t try to copy any content from the Internet or any other source; they are only for reference.
Engineers Australia will distinguish your duplicate content and reject your report where you do it purposely or not. The CDR Report is designated to be a one-of-a-kind piece of work based on your specific profile and project. So, read as many samples as possible and get an idea from it, and write similarly with your original content to avoid plagiarism and rejection.
3. Not following MSA Guidelines
If you don’t follow the proper guidelines mentioned by the MSA Booklet, your CDR Report will be rejected. So, you cannot deny the importance of guidelines of the MSA Booklet. This MSA guidance declared clearly that first person and singular words need to be used in all three Career Episodes. However, if you address group activity, don’t forget to highlight your roles and duties, actions as a team member.
4. Career Episode Content
Career Episodes need to focus on what you did as a person, not what you did as a team. Each Career Episode presents how engineering knowledge and talents are applied in the engineering profession of choice. You can include calculations in your CDR Report if necessary. But, you should not include diagrams, tables, and complex computations. As your academic qualification is already based on your school degrees, so Engineers Australia wants to test your problem-solving abilities as well as your practical capabilities.
5. Writing CDR in Other Language
It is necessary to provide your CDR Report in Australian English. So make proper use of Australian English with correct grammatical structure. Suppose you write the Career Episodes other than the English Language. In that case, you need to translate into English so that assessor of Engineers Australia can understand them and can access your CDR Report. Other than this, there are other reasons for CDR Report rejection. They are:
- Innovative engineering ideas need to be included, and a lack of technical design could be a major problem in your CDR Report.
- The procedure and tools you used in problem-solving are not mentioned, so your CDR Report will be rejected.
- If you don’t mention any details about your involvement in the working environment, then there is a high chance that the report will be rejected.
- Do not forget to mention your project duration, company location, and project objectives, the chances of getting rejected are high.
- Stating your ethical conduct and accountability is also extremely important. If you cannot prove them, then your CDR will be rejected.
- If the summary statement is not linked to your career episodes, then your CDR might get rejected.
- Career Episode for Migration Skills Assessment
- Your Career Episodes need to focus on things you did, not what your group did.
- You need to include one project in two career episodes. Talk one project in one career episode. You can mention one project you handled during your engineering career and the other two projects you performed while working in the company in the other two career episodes.
- You should not copy the project details of other CDRs available online or offline.
- You need to write career episodes in paragraphs. The paragraphs in career episodes need to be numbered, and bullet points never are used.
- CDR Report in other languages are strictly prohibited and needs to be written in Australian English, and then translation needs to provide.
Why do you need professional help for CDR?
There are various reasons for Engineers Australia to avoid your CDR Report. So, it is best to hire CDRWriters to prepare your CDR Report as we provide the best CDR Writing Service Provider along with CDR reviewing service and CDR tutoring services. With various years of experience, we provide you with plagiarism-free CDR reports and get approval from Engineers Australia. The professional experts well understand the requirements of Engineers Australia and handle any engineering faculty well. We prepare CDR Report for all engineering faculty.