Career Episode Writing
Get high-quality career episodes for the Engineers Australia
You prepare high-quality career episodes for the CDR report. You need to submit three career episodes with three different projects for skill assessment.
Or call us on +61 480 029 925
Career Episode Writing Service
The CDR report is submitted to show your competency for a skills migration visa. The three career episodes are submitted to Engineers Australia. Career Episode is a document that shows the applicant’s skills, knowledge, and competency through their projects. Engineers Australia checks your career episode and judges whether your skills and knowledge match the standard of Australia. A good quality CDR report helps to get a positive skill assessment.
Career Episode is an essential component of the CDR report. The applicants need to submit three career episodes with distinct projects. The EA accessor checks your career episode and analyzes your academic, professional, writing, educational, communication, management skills, and capabilities.
You should submit an error-free and high-quality career episode report to get a positive skill assessment from Engineers Australia. CDRWriters can help you prepare a professional career episode to increase your chances of getting a skills visa migration.
Why do we write Career Episode in the CDR?
Career Episode is an opportunity for visa applicants to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for the category of employment they have nominated for immigration. Engineers Australia defines four occupational categories for Skilled Migration. They are Professional Engineers, Engineering Technologists, Engineering Associates, and Engineering Managers.
What should be included on career episode?
- With the aid of Proof, your actions and their consequences that can be proved,
- Your thought processes, attitudes, approaches, and techniques that you used to fulfill your project mission,
- Your skills, competencies, abilities in that career episode, and
- Details of the MSA booklet's elements and sub-elements of all competencies.
What should not be included on career episode?
- The accomplishments and projects of your company,
- The history or origins of your company or its size or market position,
- Your job or project's Technicalities,
- Your company rank or respect you command or appreciation that you ordered, or
- Your claims to know or have accomplished something that can not be validated.
Topics for Career Episode Writing
Career episodes show you have developed knowledge and skills for your chosen role. Since you need to write three CEs in CDR, the topics of your career series must be carefully selected. Here are three ways to integrate the competency elements identified by EA into your profession’s specific experiences. You should pick up an idea for your career episode :